SofTap Eyeliner | $450
Touch-Up | $200
Initial price includes 1 touch up 4-6 weeks after the initial treatment.
Pre Appointment Tips
Before and After Slideshow
Post Appointment Care
- You may use an icepack with a clean barrier such as a tissue for ten minutes maximum per hour. It is not recommended to use ice packs after three hours.
- Ointment (given to you after the procedure) should be applied every couple hours for the next 3-5 days. Do not let the eyeliner treatment dry out.
- Always use a clean Q-tip to apply ointment and never your fingers.
- Do not get any ointment into your eyes—if this happens rinse eyes with water.
- Avoid touching the eye area for the next week, except for clean cotton swabs and any clean warm compresses.
- Nothing, except ointment, should contact your eyeliner, including water for the next week.
- Avoid direct shower spray for 2 weeks.
- You should expect a certain amount of mattering around the eyelashes in the morning, and/or swelling of the eyelids, caused by natural nighttime fluid retention. The eye area may be cleaned gently with clean, warm compresses/Q-tips. Be sure to apply your ointment to the treatment area afterwards.
- You may experience some itchiness or irritation. Under no circumstance should you pick, scratch, or rub the eyelid margins or make any attempt to remove crusty material along the eyelashes. Removal of the crusts may result in removal of the actual pigment.
- Baths and showers are permitted as long as the face does not become wet.
- Avoid swimming pools, saunas, and Jacuzzis for at least two weeks.
- Mascara and eyeliner are not permitted for the first week or until the pigment scabs over. After this time, all regular makeup can be resumed without any further complications.
- Contact lenses may be resumed after flaking is complete.
- For the first 24 to 48 hours, it is not unusual to experience some light sensitivity, and the use of dark sunglasses is permitted and recommended. We recommend wearing sunglasses for the first week following the procedure; sunbathing of the face is permitted only with the use of protective sunglasses.
- Avoid tanning beds and sun exposure for two weeks or until the treatment area heals.
- If you experience any signs of infection such as prolonged redness and swelling please contact your physician.
- Sleep elevated on your back to help alleviate any swelling.
- If you have taken any pain medication you will want to arrange a ride home.