Initial price includes 1 touch up 4-6 weeks after the initial treatment.
Pre Appointment Tips
Post Appointment Care
- From the moment you leave the salon, and over the next few days, your brows will start to oxidize and go EXTREMELY DARK, this is normal.
- Once the healing process is done your eyebrows will be significantly softer and lighter. (30-60%)
- Apply after care ointment every couple hours. Do not let your eyebrows dry out.
- You will be given aftercare ointment at your appointment. Only a thin layer of ointment needs to be applied.
- Always use a clean Q-tip to apply ointment and never your fingers.
- Do not allow any water, soap, sun, tanning bed, make-up or creams on your procedure until any scabbing has gone away. (Usually 5-7 days)
- Do not allow the direct shower spray to hit your brows for 2 weeks.
- Other ointments you can get on the market contain antibiotics and/or alcohol, that tend to pull color out of the treated area. Consult with your technician what you should use if irritation occurs.
- DO NOT disturb the "scab" over the tattoo. Let it come off at its own pace, otherwise color could be lost.
- If you experience any signs of infection such as prolonged redness and swelling please contact your physician.
- Avoid Jacuzzi for 2 weeks. If swimming, do not put your face in the pool water for 2 weeks.
- The sun will bleach your brows. After it is healed, putting a moisturizer with at least SPF 30 daily on your brows will help keep the color.
- Do not tint, wax, or thread for two weeks after the treatment.
- Sleep on your back as much as possible for best color retention.
- You may use an icepack with a clean barrier such as a tissue for ten minutes maximum per hour. It is not recommended to use ice packs after three hours.